Acne basically starts at puberty, that means when you are at your growing stage from a child to a teen. Teenage is the most common age in which a person can get back acne or as the new generation says bacne!! Back acne is nothing serious to worry about; it is as common as normal acne on your face or chest is. In fact, back acne is also normal acne.
According to recent facts and figures, they are almost over 50 million people suffering from back acne all over America.
Some Basic Information about Back Acne!
- Getting oily skin, blackheads, whiteheads and pus pimples are all the signs of back acne, and of course, these signs will be visible on your back.
- There are many treatments for back acne that include professional medication and home remedies.
- Treating mild acne more widely can cause the acne to increase or to turn back in a more severe way.
- People having skin producing oily glands are more prone to back acne.
What Causes Back Acne?
When you are in your growing stage especially in teenage, your skin produces excessive oil glands. At this time your new skin is in the way to production and your dead skin is there to clog with the oil glands and form pores and bacteria that cause acne. The combining of dead cells and oil glands first causes blackheads and whiteheads, and after these mature, they form pus acne.
According to some studies, back acne causes are fast food that majorly includes fried items, and sugary products are responsible in some cases too. Chocolates are also said to be a cause of acne if used extensively. Other than these products, dairy products are also responsible for acne in some people who are allergic to them. but the main cause of back acne is your age and puberty along with hygiene.
How to Prevent Back Acne?
There are many preventions you can take to stop back acne. We have gathered here the best ones for you.
- Wash your body every time you feel sweating, especially after exercise and gym workouts make sure you get a bath.
- Use a gentle body wash to clean your back thoroughly so that your skin gets cleaned and hydrated.
- Avoid all those products that irritate your skin or those of which you are allergic too.
- Don’t scrub the pimples or the affected area or else they will increase.
- Don’t pop your pimples nor squeeze them or else they would increase.
- Keep yourself safe from the sun and don’t use tanning products or else they can affect your skin.
- Don’t use tight clothing that suffocated your skin or which doesn’t allow your skin to sweat out.
- Stop using fizzy drinks until you get rid of back acne.
- Useless dairy products.
- Don’t use any medications until and unless prescribed by the doctor.
How to Get Rid of Back Acne?
Here you come to know how to treat back acne. There are many treatments for if you are thinking about how to cure back acne. You just have to use the best suitable back acne treatment for you.
Use Medicated Creams!
If you are having back acne, then you must be thinking of how to get rid of back acne as it can be very irritating sometimes. You must visit a doctor before using any creams. But there are some common creams you can use for your back acne which will disinfect the affected area and kill the bacteria in no time. Afterwards, you can keep your skin clean to reduce the chances of recurrence. These creams include Ahava dead sea, Cera Ve daily, La Roch- Posay, Skinfix cleaner, replenix acne, and Differin gel. All of these medicated creams and lotions are the best to treat back acne you can simply use them twice in a day and wash them every few hours, and you will get rid of your acne in no time at all.
Use Home Remedies!
If you are thinking of how to get rid of back acne scars after the removal of acne, then don’t go for medications instead start using home remedies to treat your acne. Don’t worry we will help you in how to clear up back acne.
First of all, start washing your body with cold water instead of warm water as cold water cleans your skin more efficiently. Warm water closes your pores and can increase your acne. Start using honey water at night. Drink at least two glasses of honey water at night, and you will get rid of back acne in a couple of days. If you are thinking on how to get rid of back acne overnight, then don’t worry we have the remedy for you, make a turmeric paste and apply it on the affected area. Let the paste stay overnight on it and wash it with cold water and a gentle soap in the next morning you will notice that your severe back acne has gone away overnight.
Use Antibiotic Pills!
If you think that how to get rid of back acne in a week then you must visit a doctor and ask him for a prescription. If you have pus in your acne pores, then he may provide you with antibiotic pills that you may have to use for seven days. But after their use, you will notice that your back acne is gone.
Skin Procedures to Cure Back Acne!
You may also get skin treatments that include laser treatment and chemical peels to treat acne on your back. These treatments are very effective, but they may give you scars. Skin treatments are only recommended in severe cases in which you have tried all other medications and remedies, and you are now left with no choice. Only then you must go for skin procedures to treat back acne.
Give us your feedback on how did you get rid of your acne and in how much time!